- Complete the first two lessons of our Correspondence Diploma Program!
- Learn to answer the following questions: What is homeopathy? What is holistic medicine? What is health? What is disease?
- Learn about the foundation of medicine in natural law, the birth of rational medicine, Hippocrates, Paracelsus and the Origins of Homeopathy
- Learn about the fundamental principles of homeopathic medicine and how remedies are prepared, proven, and administered
- Learn about vitalism and the vital force and how to use homeopathy to stimulate the body to heal itself
- Learn about gathering the totality of symptoms and an introduction to miasms
- Correspondence style learning, reading/writing, go at your own pace
- Includes 5 pre-recorded webinar lectures: Introduction to Homeopathy, How to Study Materia Medica, Apis and Belladonna, Calc Carb and Lycopodium, Sulphur and Graphites
- May take two weeks to two months to complete (self-directed learning)
- Great starter course for those who want to learn a few basics or for those trying to decide about studying homeopathy more seriously
- Certificate upon completion
- For those who decide to continue with studying afterward, the credits earned are put toward earning your diploma in homeopathic medicine
- Can be started at any time, no need to enroll, start today!
Discovering Homeopathy is an introductory home-study certificate course designed for those wishing to learn the fundamentals of using Classical Homeopathy naturally and effectively. A certificate is awarded upon completion if the student decides not to proceed with further studies at the School. This course may be credited towards the Homeopathy Diploma Program (either Live or Correspondence) if students wish to attain expertise in this healing art.
Fees for the introductory Certificate Course are $1225.00 CAD. After completion of the course, if the student decides to proceed with their training by enrolling in our professional diploma program, the $1225.00 is deducted from the professional program fees.
The books required for the Introductory Certificate course are:
|1. Boericke||New Manual of Homeopathic Materia medica with Repertory|
|2. Close||Genius of Homeopathy|
|3. Hahnemann||Organon of the Medical Art (6th edition - edited by Brewster-O'Reilly)|
|4. Kent||Lectures on Homeopathic Philosophy|
|5. Roberts||Principles and Art of Cure|
|6. Kent||Repertory (medium size)|
|7. Vithoulkas||The Science of Homeopathy|
The cost for the above books is approximately $115 plus tax and shipping.
Places to Purchase Homeopathy Books:
http://www.riverdalehomeopathy.com // 416.778.0085
The course is intended as a sampler course for those undecided and not yet ready to commit to studying homeopathy to a practitioner level. It provides a solid grounding in the philosophy and fundamental principles governing the practice of this great art, along with studies of some primary remedies.
Self-assessment questions are given for each unit along with associated readings and assignments.
"The lectures that have been recorded and provided have been very helpful and give a distance student in particular the feeling of being a part of the classroom experience.
It helps with the additional stimulation of auditory learning as well. Thank you for adding this facet, as I was moving through my experience with CCHM."
Unit 1: Discovering Homeopathy
- Holistic Medicine
- Hippocrates, Paracelsus and the Origins of Homeopathy
- Samuel Hahnemann and the Development of Homeopathy
- The First Proving
- Fundamental Principles
- Remedy Sources
- Remedy Preparation
- Aconitum napellus
Unit 2: The Vital Force
- Role of the Vital Force
- Subtle Causes of Disease
- The Simillimum
- Amplifying the Symptoms to produce the Opposite
- Totality of Symptoms – Getting the Whole Story
- The Exciting Cause
- Maintaining Causes
- Introduction to the Miasms
- Calcarea carbonica
- Lycopodium clavatum
If you are not sure about committing to a program, sign up for our newsletter below for more helpful information on homeopathy!
Have Questions? Get In Touch
Please fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.