- Most highly accredited and approved program in North America - allows you to earn any available professional homeopathic certification in Canada or the US
Homeopathy + Health Sciences Online Program
Our Homeopathy and Health Sciences Diploma Program is an intensive, specialized course in homeopathic medicine, medical sciences and holistic nutrition. Our priority is to make available to the student all the knowledge, insight and experience necessary to become an excellent professional homeopath with a successful homeopathic practice. Both the theoretical and clinical components adhere to, or exceed, the College of Homeopaths of Ontario’s entry-to-practice competencies. This is also the only Homeopathic program in Canada that is accredited by ACHENA, which is the gold standard for homeopathic education in North America. This program also meets the requirements that will allow you to write the Council of Homeopathic Certification exam.
What You Need To Know
- Designed to be completed in 3 years but can be compressed to 2 years.
- Graduates are eligible to write the CHC exam and become registered homeopaths in Canada.
- Fully online with optional in-person learning opportunities + events in Toronto
- Weekend live lectures approximately twice per month from September - June with occasional Friday clinics and self-scheduled externship appts.
- Recorded lectures allow you to watch/re-watch based on your schedule.
- Move through your program with a cohort of peers for support.
- Flexible payment plans via installments
- Unique internship/externship fully supervised and interactive clinical training to prepare you well for a successful practice.
- Appointed an externship supervisor to guide you one-on-one with your patients.
- Begin anytime with flexible options for getting started depending on what time of year you begin.
- Exceptional support provided for CCHM students and graduates