Enrolling in our Homeopathic Programs
Applicants to our programs must have completed their OSSD (Ontario Secondary School Diploma) or equivalent, plus a minimum of two years of study at the college/university level. Applicants who have not achieved these requirements may enrol under "Special Student" status.
If you are enrolling as a special student, please submit an essay describing your intention to apply yourself to consistent study and hard work to the level of a university degree, as well as any personal qualities and contributions that would support your application. Indicate if there are reasons why your academic record does not reflect your true academic ability. Your essay should be typed, double-spaced and a maximum of four pages.
Applicants must have an open and tolerant mind and be interested in people and the world we live in. There is no upper age limit and we accept many mature students.
- Complete the application form below
- Write and attach a personal life sketch (an extended resume with current work history, items of personal and professional significance over the past 10 years)
- Write and attach an essay about how you reached your decision to become a homeopath Enclose 2 letters of reference (1 personal, 1 professional)
- Request original transcripts of any post-secondary education and have them forwarded directly to the College (special acceptance may granted without a post-secondary education)
- When you complete this form, you will be given the option to pay an $85 application fee online, or you can submit your application fee payable to “Canadian College of Homeopathic Medicine” or call 416-966-2350 to pay by Visa or Master Card.