Study Week '23 Itinerary
Thursday, November 2nd:
10 am - 4 pm Workshop:
Levels of Health with Veronika Zhmurko
"Understanding and Practical implementation of the Level of Health theory with case examples. We will discuss how to assess the gravity and severity of cases, the indications to which level a patient belongs, and how a patient’s level of health helps us to understand the prognosis.
We will learn to recognize different possible reactions to homeopathic treatment and what these reactions indicate as well as to recognize whether a patient is improving after the prescribed remedy or not."
- 5:30 pm Pot luck Social at CCHM
- 7:30 pm The Leading Edge Homeopathy Circle (in-person attendees at CCHM + online attendees)
Friday, November 3rd
- 9:30 am-5:30 pm Teaching Clinic with Dr. Joe Kellerstein
Saturday, November 4th:
- 9 am-12:30 pm Influenza with Jack Gagliardi
- 1:30 - 5 pm Cough Therapeutics with Jack Gagliardi
- 6 pm Pub Night at The Bull (1835 Yonge Street)
Sunday, November 5th:
- 9 am – 12:30pm Repertory with Lisa Decandia
- 1:30 pm - 5 pm Panic Attacks with Lisa Decandia
Monday, November 6th
- 10 am to 4 pm Workshop:
Case Analysis with Jack Gagliardi
Have Questions? Get In Touch
Please fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.